Our Loan Benefits
We have no hidden fees, admin costs, set up costs, balloon payments, close out fees or penalties of any kind
Our interest rates are fair and reasonable compared to others in the market
Free life cover on your loan (subject to terms & conditions)
You can pay off your loan early without a penalty
Loan interest is calculated on a daily basis, you will pay a little bit less interest with each repayment
Repayments are flexible, you can repay as you are paid, weekly, fortnightly or monthly
- This loan is designed for our members who wish to retrofit their homes or purchase a fully electric vehicle. Retrofitting can include installing a PV solar system to generate electricity, wall and attic insulation, installation of thermally efficient windows and doors, new boiler/heating system, underfloor heating, installation of heat pump. You may purchase a car and need to install a charger for it.
- The term of the loan is 1-5 years or may be extended to 10 years for a deep retro-fit
- Money saved on utility bills over the long-term will help to offset the cost of works done.
- Increase the value of your home with an improved BER (Building Energy Rating)
- A quote for the work to be undertaken or an invoice for the car should be provided with the loan application.
- There may be grants available to you for this work. Go to www.seai.ie to find a registered professional contractor. The contractor will provide a quote and advise on available grants and how to apply.
- To find out more about a Go Green loan, please click here to go to the news article.
Maximum Loan Term :
This calculator is for illustrative purposes only, to give you, the borrower, an overview of the potential cost of borrowing. The Credit Union, or any of its staff, cannot be held responsible for any errors. Please note that this calculator only provides an indicative quote and actual repayments may vary.
Go Green Loan
Rate of Interest - APR
Total Cost of Credit
Not a Member?
Joining the Credit Union is the best decision you could take for your money. Lucan District Credit Union currently has over 16,500 active members and is growing. New members are always welcome.